Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Senior Honors Thesis

Last night, I had my Senior Honors Thesis Reading. There were nine students who completed a thesis in Creative Writing. It was so fun hearing all the different styles or writing, especially considering that many of us have the same adviser.

Standing up there at the podium, in the little Benz library, I kept thinking about how this is it. This is the moment I've been working for for the last year. Moreover, this is the culminating event of my college career. Pretty huge, right?

When it was all over, I walked home with a smile stuck to my face. I couldn't have frowned to save my life. It felt so good to have such a huge project finally finished. And it brings me that much closer to graduation and all my exciting adventures with Chris. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment