Sunday, September 27, 2009

Updates galore!

A lot has happened since the last post. Chris became ladder-holder and bee-killer extraordinaire last weekend so we could get some more painting done on the trim. Now all we have left is the front section on the porch. Phew! Almost there.

Let's see, what else? I got a haircut ... First time since March, I think. haha So that was good. See picture at left.

I planted a bunch of bulbs along the garage so that we'll have a pretty little stretch of flowers in the spring. Hopefully it'll detract a bit from the sight of the ugly leaning garage. lol

My mom bought me a sewing machine as an early Christmas present. Can't wait to use it. My first project is turning our shower curtain from the apartment into curtains for the kitchen. After that, it's on to the bedroom curtains.

Oh, yeah, and did I mention I GOT A JOB!!!!! After months and months of searching, I finally found someone willing to hire me. lol It's nothing glamorous. Just a full-time position at Brueggers, but with promise of a promotion to Shift Supervisor in a few weeks, it's definitely not the worst I could do. And Brueggers actually seems like a good company to work for. And the other employees and managers are great. So for the time being, I'd say I'm pretty happy about all this. :-) It's just so nice to have an income! Pretty soon I'l actually have health insurance too! Woo hoo!

So there it is. Lots of updates. I'll try not to go this long again before the next post.

Oh, and happy early birthday, Katie!

No comments:

Post a Comment