Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Halloween Excitement

Maybe it was the thrill of depositing my first paycheck from Brueggers into the bank, or maybe it was just the excitement of Halloween approaching. But I went a little overboard yesterday at Target while shopping for decorations.
I found these cute ghost lights to hang in our big picture window. I had a skeleton hanging in the window, but couldn't get it to stay up, so now it's hanging from out front door.

Oreo took a particular liking to this purple, black and orange feather wreath I bought. I like the scary gothic look of it, Oreo just likes swatting at the feathers and sticking them up his nose. No joke. lol

Sadly for Oreo, I did end up hanging the wreath up on the wall.
This light up plastic pumpkin is actually the same style as the one Chris turned into his headless horseman mask a couple years ago for Halloween. I totally forgot about that until I showed it to Chris. haha
I hung the black garland with orange spiders that we bought last year from the stairwell banister. But best of all, I found this awesome holographic picture frame. It switches from an old portrait of a man to this scary skeleton guy. The eyes light up and it plays this creepy voice that whispers "help meeeeeee!" hahaha Too cool, right? Man oh man, I love Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment