Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas 2010 at the Capers

Last night, Chris and I opened our gifts to each other and gifts from my parents and my grandmother. And the kitties continued to be their adorable selves. Here's the highlight reel.


Oreo and Shadow enjoying their Christmas present.

But of course, they stil love their old cat bed too so they can snuggle.
Zoro loves his brother so much. What a cuddle bug.
The birds enjoying the new bird feeder.
Here's a couple awesome presents Chris got me. They are from 20 x 200, an excellent place to get limited edition art for a steal. Here's the website in case you're interested: http://www.20x200.com/



Superman.

Another kitty! But this one is a planter. Sooo cute!
Chris made me a calender of my kitties through the years. He wrote super funny captions to go with all the pictures.
Callie's Kitties.
The aftermath of opening presents.
Chris also bought me a security camera for the house. It's awsome. Now I can pull up the video feed on my phone or through a website to see the kitties when we're away. And of course, it will certainly help me feel safe when Chris is away. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment