Sunday, June 9, 2013

Hawaii Poster Pictures

I am sorry.

It's been almost a month since my last post.

My bad.

I have excuses, though I don't feel like giving them at the moment. So instead, I'll just say sorry and get back to it.

Here's where we get interactive and I ask you, people of the internet, to help me make a decision. I have decided to print three pictures from Hawaii as 20" x 30" prints to hang over our couch. I've purchased the black frames already, but Chris and I can't come to a decision about which three pictures to print. We love so many of them. That's where you guys come in. Leave me a comment about which pictures are your favorite and we'll print whichever ones get the most votes.

Here's our two favorites that are 90% likely to get printed:




And here's where we're stumped. What should the third picture be? Which would look best grouped with the two above?

OPTION 1:


OPTION 2:

OPTION 3:

OPTION 4:


So clearly, we like the idea of doing a waterfall for the third picture, but we also love the pink pineapple and I think it would look good grouped with the other two. But I'm not sure. The waterfalls were so amazing that it would be nice to have a photo of one of them up.

Yeah. I need help here. Which one is your favorite?

3 comments:

  1. I vote for the waterfall and trees. Papa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So option 3? Chris likes that one a lot too!

      Delete
  2. Mom seconds my pick

    ReplyDelete