Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Wild Africa Trek for My 30th Birthday

On March 7th, I turned the big 3-0. To celebrate this milestone, Chris surprised me with an extra special trip to Wild Africa ... in Disney World! It was this amazing 3-hour trek around the Animal Kingdom grounds where we got to see the animals from a different viewpoint than you normally get on the safari ride. We also got an awesome authentic African lunch with more amazing views of the animals.

The photos below are a mix of pictures I took and pictures our guide took and gave to us after the trek.

This was our African-style lunch, served out of the cutest tins I've ever seen. It all stacked and locked together.
That hut in the distance is where we ate our lunch.

I really couldn't have asked for a better birthday! Chris is so sweet and amazing! I enjoyed every minute of it and love the amazing pictures we'll always have to remember it by.

No comments:

Post a Comment