Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Updates to the master bedroom

My new jewelry-holder my mom gave me for Christmas. So cute!
I put these shelves (from Target) up while Chris was off on his ski trip. Cute and simple right? Well, installing them was unbelievably frustrating. Unfortunately, Target seems to use some inferior hardware. The screws snapped off as I was screwing them in, all the plastic studs either fell behind the wall or ripped right out ... although I guess that could be the fault of either me or the walls. Oh well. I eventually pulled out my trusty hammer and hung them on the nails I have used to (successfully) hang all of the pictures in the house and in our old apartment. I love that hammer.


New bedding and pillows from Target. I snagged the flannel sheets for $9! Man, I love a good deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment