Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine's Day

So we celebrated a day early ...

Happy to finally have a decent-paying job, I wanted to splurge a bit on Chris since he's been so good to me while I've been unemployed. So I got him a new GPS for his car, since his other one is ... well, awful. lol Chris picked up this delicious treat for us.

Chris also got me flowers. But he didn't just want to get me boring red roses. He told the woman that at flower place, and five guys buying red roses gave him dirty looks. lol So he picked the white roses and these pretty pink ones (lilies?). They're completely gorgeous together, and so sweet because he picked them out especially for me. :-)


I got a haircut today too. It's a lot shorter, but it looks so much fuller. Very happy about that. All in all, I'd say it's a great day before Valentine's day. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment