Friday, November 12, 2010

The Zombie Bride and Groom Return

I promised a few more pictures of our crazy zombie bride and groom costumes, so here they are. Avert your eyes if you're squeamish. We tried to get as realistic a look as possible. Dave and Lisa took the pictures before we headed over to the party at Renzis.

And in case you're wondering, the clothes are all from Salvation Army. The dress was a little too small, so I just ripped it in the back a little to make it look like I was attacked by other flesh eaters. haha We bought the fake blood, rubber wounds and face makeup at Twilight Halloween. The veil, garter and flowers are from Michaels. I also bought a huge fake diamond ring from Christmas Tree Shop to wear so my actual engagement ring wouldn't get dirty with blood or makeup.

We tore up the clothes and then splattered them with fake blood the night before so they would have plenty of time to dry.


Here comes the zombies.

While we were posing, I got a little hungry and Chris's flesh just smelled so good.

Snack time.
We're fierce.
And here's one not-so-fiere but totally adorable monkey, Jackson Dolen, in his Halloween costume. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment