Saturday, February 12, 2011

Kitties and Snow

The crazy winter weather continues. I've never seen so much snow in my life. Luckily, the kitties continue to keep Chris and I company as we push through this insanity with dreams of warmer weather on the horizon. And by horizon I mean about three long months from now. haha

Shadow just looked so cute and tiny I had to take a picture of him.
Shadow likes to put his butt in Oreo's face.
Three little kitties all in a row.

Here you can see where the snow is just starting to reach the top part of the fence from snowblowing. I'll post a picture soon of where it is now ... much, much higher. Want to hear the sad part? Apparently, when you're an adult, you don't get snow days. Bummer, right? So we've had to trudge through this mess everyday to make it to work on time. Which has meant setting the alarm up to an hour early everyday to prepare for snowblowing. Three months until warm weather? Oh man ...





No comments:

Post a Comment