Friday, March 9, 2012

It's My Birthday and I'll Eat Pie If I Want To

I got a few more birthday pictures to share. Chris and I got out of work a little early on my birthday and had some fun outside in the 60-degree weather (more on that in the next post) and then grilled burgers and corn on the cob for dinner. Afterward, Chris presented me with this lovely birthday cherry pie (that he went to 2 different stores to track down for me.)


And here is the cutest birthday card in the world, made by my neice, Hadley and her mama. I love it so much I might even have to frame it.


And here's part of the gifts from my parents. Sooo excited to get these adorable little turquoise birds out in my garden. Chris is more excited for me to cook some food out of the Perfect Italian cookbook. haha


Chris, my wonderful husband got us tickets to the Lewis Black show at Turning Stone in April as a delayed birthday present. haha I am sooo excited about that. Lewis Black is unbelievably funny and it's going to be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment