Thursday, November 15, 2012

Cara George's Bridal Shower

As promised, I nabbed some pictures from Cara and Mollie to share. The bridal shower was very nice and we all had a wonderful time. Not to mention, the food was delicious!

The theme was sort of upscale picnic. All the decorations were purple, and weirdly, most of the guests showed up wearing purple, too. haha

The bride with her bridesmaids




 Katie and I were in charge of the toilet paper wedding dress game. We split everyone up into teams and gave them three minutes to create a wedding dress out of toilet paper. The winners received some awesome soy candles in pretty glass vases that my mom helped me snag. :-)






Afterward, Mollie got this picture of us over at Adam and Andrea's house.


And she also got this fantastic and fun photo of me and Hadley. haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment