Monday, August 18, 2008

Apartment update

My latest project was fixing up a mirror I bought at the Salvation Army for $6. I covered the frame with leftover paint from the map table. It has some really pretty detailing at the top that I want to bring out more, but for now I'm content to hang it up and actually have a mirror in the bedroom.




I also put up the sign my mom gave us from an art fair in South Haven, MI, along with some pictures I took in Croatia. I imagined it looking a little more proportioned with the bed, but that bed is just soooo big. lol Oh well.

This past weekend we went to the drive-in movie theater in Rome. We saw Pineapple Express and Step Brothers. Pretty silly movies, but Pineapple Express was actually pretty good. As for Step Brothers ... well, it was written by Will Ferrell, so we'll just leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment