Saturday, July 17, 2010

Preliminary Pics of Dibbles Inn

So we went to check out Dibbles Inn this week. It looks like we'll most likely be in the Garden View room. That means we will not be using the main entrance. Instead, this is our entrance. Sort of 70s looking. :-/

Then, after you enter through the glass doors, you go downstairs ... like to a basement ...

Here's the room. Low ceilings and bad paneling on the walls. Carpet looks a little rough too. I guess I'm just going to have to really use my imagination on this. Luckily, there is a very nice feature to this room. As you can see below, the room has three sets of french doors that open up to the garden.



The garden is fantastic. I will give them that. But having a wedding in October means it'll be a gamble on whether or not we'll even get to enjoy the gardens.
View from the gardens looking at the outside of the Garden View room.

The buffet area.
The bar.The other side of the room (no windows).

I think I need some ideas. A little vision. I do like the size of the room and the fact that it's open and we'll be able to see everyone. Having the head table right at the edge of the dance floor (at right in the above picture) would be nice. Also, obviously all the chairs will have chair covers and matching table linens and all that. So I dunno. Could be good. Could suck, too, I guess. lol

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhh my future half sister-in-law......This will be an easy transformation.......I will be sure to make the magic happen...

    ReplyDelete