Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Camping at Moffet's Beach

Last week, Chris, my parents, Chris's dad and stepmom and I headed up to the Adirondacks to go camping for three nights at Moffet's beach. We had a wonderful time, ate so much delicious food, and had fun on the water. Here's some pictures from my dad's camera (I forgot mine, of course).

The gang enjoying some breakfast.



My mom showing her pouty face.



Jackson and his goldfish crackers.

Baby Emma!

Jackson had a blast playing in our tent.


We jumped on the air mattress so he could bounce around. Every so often he'd scream "earthquake!" and throw his hands in the air. hahaha


Mom and Papa looking cute.




Not sure Chris and I have ever gotten up early enough to see the fog on the water. haha Good thing Papa was there to grab these pics.


No comments:

Post a Comment