Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Help Me Internet!

Since I've been doing so much work on the trim around the new windows, I decided to hop out onto the back porch and paint the trim out there. And then once that was done and I was touching up the wall paint upstairs, I swiped a few strokes on the walls out on the back porch. In the picture below, you can see two different greys. The top one is Benjamin Moore's Moonshine and the bottom is Valspar's Woodlawn Colonial Gray, which is the color of the dining room walls.


Here's how the colors relate to the new green door and oil rubbed bronze door knob.




So what do you, people of the internet, think about these two colors? Which works better out there? I can't decide and need some opinions! Leave me a comment about your favorite.

Ok, next item of business, I promised to put up some pictures of the new window with the privacy film in the daylight so you could see how much light it lets in. Here's a good example, even though I've done a lot of work on the trim since I took this:


And here's another example with the trim a little more cleaned up. It's getting there!


You can see on the bottom right that I still have to touch up the wall paint, which I'm going to do today. And hopefully the new shower curtain will arrive in a couple days. And then this area of the bathroom will once again be pretty and finished. I do have one area of the bathroom that I still would like to fix up though. I'll give you a hint:


But for today, a few more paint touch ups and sewing curtains are on the agenda and then hopefully one more thorough cleaning of both bathrooms. Ahh, this is the life. lol (What's funny is that wasn't sarcastic.)

No comments:

Post a Comment