Thursday, December 18, 2008

Two Blue Walls

Chris and I no longer live in a plain, white-walled apartment. Yay! I picked out a gorgeous light blue color to paint the main wall of our living room and the small wall in our entry way. It looks great in here. In my opinion, a little color on the walls can perk up any room and really improve the atmosphere in there. It's a very calming blue.

Thanks to the hooks my mom sent me, I was able to hang the shelf/coat rack Chris and I picked out at Michaels. We bought it unfinished, so I painted and decoupaged it. Turns out it's a great place to display our growing collection of Christmas cards. :-) It's also so nice not to have to hang our coats over the dining room chairs and clutter that area up even more than it already is.

No comments:

Post a Comment