Thursday, December 8, 2011

Spare Room for Some Spare Bookcases

I'm currently in the process of giving the spare room in our house a complete overhaul. The space was basically a big, messy closet before. So far I've taken almost everything out, painted the walls Pyramid Gold (Behr paint) and moved in 3 huge bookcases we bought for $30 at a garage sale. Sadly, we bought the bookcases hoping to just plop them in the basement for some no-fuss storage, but they were just thismuch too tall and we had to find a new home for them.

So into the spare room they went. I'm painting the bookcases white, but I'd like to do something different for the back panels and the doors. I just can't decide what to do. Here you can see them with the first coats of paint/primer on them.


No comments:

Post a Comment