Friday, December 9, 2011

Check Out this Hot New Ride

So this is my brand-new 2012 Nissan Juke SV in Cayenne Red with black and red interior. It's so fun to drive and even more fun to look at.

Yes, I know that I absolutely do not have a career as Vanna White or any other show model. I'm awkward. Just deal with it and look at the pretty car.

It has a built-in navigation system, as well as Bluetooth so I can take calls without ever touching my phone. It also has the I-CON system, which is so cool. It lets me control the car's different modes, including Eco, Normal and Sport. Each mode changes the torque and other settings so I can either get better gas mileage or really gun it off the line. haha





This is by far the coolest car I've ever been in. I'm completely in love (and completely in love with my husband for buying it for me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment