Sunday, October 28, 2012

Pumpkins, Skeletons, and a Sleeping Kitty

Halloween is almost here! Although I gotta say, after a month of scary movies, haunted trails, haunted houses, pumpkin patches, pumpkin carving, zombie crawls, and more, it kinda already feels like we've been there and done that.
 
Nevertheless, I thought I'd share some fun Halloween pics, mostly of pumpkins. Here's the one non-pumpkin picture:
 


Last night Chris and I carved pumpkins while watching Friday the 13th Part 4. lol Guess who carved which pumpkin.


Pretty cute little guys, right?
Last week, Chris and I went to see the pumpkin carving contest at Beaver Lake. So here's some of my favorites. We walked through the two 0.3-mile trails, which were completely lined with jack-o-lanterns.

Oh, and sorry for the picture quality. Taking pictures at night with a cell phone when you're not allowed to use a flash can be difficult.



This one is Fry, Bender, and Leela from one of my favorite shows, Futurama.
 The next three are from the top 8 winning entries. Pretty awesome.




No comments:

Post a Comment