Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Finally finished painting ... the first room ...

I only has a little bit of trim work to do today. I'm so happy to be done painting in the bedroom. Tomorrow morning we're going to finally move our clothes into the room, and hopefully that will be the first big step at unpacking the rest of our stuff.
I did go to Lowe's today and buy some new knobs for the built-ins. They look sooo nice now.
I've decided to make piece with the dark brown sheers that were already in the room. They technically match the bed, so they don't look out of place. Ok, so maybe I wouldn't have picked them, but I think that for now, they'll do. I've got bigger projects on my list.

Unfortunately, there is one drawer that just won't go back in. I've tried every drawer in the slot, and none really fit. The one I decided probably originally went with it goes in, but is almost impossible to pull back out. So something is going to have to be done about that ...

No comments:

Post a Comment