Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Progress

Still not done ripping the wallpaper off the wall. I seem to be getting the hang of it, though, because it seems to be getting easier as I go.

And there's not a whole lot left, as you can see in the picture below. So hopefully just one more morning will finish it off and then I can sand a little, prime and paint. haha Good stuff.


As for the kitchen, which was almost done, I'd say it pretty much is finished now. I might still do some window treatments, but I might not. Yesterday I painted the remaining trim around the bathroom and basement doorways, and the basement door. I also painted the medallions on the built-in cupboards semi-gloss white and painted the doors light green,
It definitely makes the medallions pop. I also painted the trim around the window in the backdoor, but you can barely see a difference, so I didn't put up a pic.
So yay! Finally done with another room! Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment