Thursday, May 29, 2008

Wedding Season

O.K. So I'm totally bummed that I missed my friend Tess's wedding. :-( But I heard it went off without a hitch and that Tess was a very beautiful bride. My parents sent me this picture, and I would have to agree.

I'm so happy for you, Tess and T.J.!

So here in Scotia, NY, things have been pretty relaxed. Lots of computer games with Chris and his dad and friends. :-) We're been rocking out on guitar hero a bunch, as well. Just check out the video. The dancing king is Chris's high school buddy, Ken, who is one of the groomsmen for Mike's wedding.

Today the boys are all off at Mike's bachelor party: they're going whitewater rafting on the Hudson River. Erin is terrified that Mike will come back with a black eye. lol I have faith in Chris to keep his brother out of trouble, though. ;-)

Their wedding is on Saturday. After a two-year engagement, I have the feel that the wedding and reception are going to be wonderful. I'll make sure to take a video of Chris's best man speech. Sounds like it's gonna be a good one.

And then, three days later, Chris and I are heading off to Europe! Craziness!

No comments:

Post a Comment